“To Thine Own Self Be True”



Sunday, July 8, 2012

All you have to do is follow the system - It works!


Hi dear Mark

I really want to say thank you to you. After I attended your training course in AIA Alexandra, my career went into a new stage. And I found it's not only me but also a group of people in AIA got their MDRT last year. We all learnt some important things from you no matter big or small, they changed our life.

I attended 2012 MDRT annual meeting in Anaheim, USA. I met those achievers came from all over the world. This meeting really opened my mind and views. I got a lot of ideas from there. And it let me made my mind to become MDRT member every year. So far this year's target is still a bit slower than what I should achieve but I know I'll be there in the end of the year. I have the confident in my heart.

Another good news is I'll fly to Orlando on 12 July to attend Richard Bandler's NLP Practitioner course. This idea was also from you. I knew NLP 4 or 5 years ago, always thinking to attend one until you say why don't go for the founder course, he can't be there forever. Yes, you are right. So after that, attending Richard Bandler's NLP course become one of my most important goal. I am so happy I can make it come true soon.

This email is only one purpose - express my great appreciations to you.

Thank you very much my dear Mark

Best Regards

J